Not able to change sender Address
David Graf
2012-10-30 11:57:41 UTC
Hello

I am no able to send email with different sender adresses. Although I set
sender in the envelope, see:

p *theEnvelope->sender
$10 = {
personal = 0x1053b3bd0 "David Graf",
adl = 0x0,
mailbox = 0x105380810 "david.graf",
host = 0x1053b4320 "28msec.com",
error = 0x0,
orcpt = {
type = 0x0,
addr = 0x0
},
next = 0x0
}

With the envelop above, the FROM header in the email sent looks like this:

Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:50:39 -0401 (UTF)
From: David Graf <***@xxxx.xx>
Subject: An important message

***@xxxx.xx is the email address I am using to send the email.

Somehow, it works partly. The name is properly added to the sender. But the
email address is not exchanged.

David
David Graf
2012-10-30 16:09:43 UTC
I fixed the problem in the meantime. It was not on my side. I am using
gmail to send emails with c-client. And google doesn't accept foreign email
addresses as long as they are not registered in the gmail account.

-> nothing wrong with c-client :-)

David
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:50:39 -0401 (UTF)